Friday, June 27, 2008

Fevers and Mirrors





On the way back from Mexico, we stayed at La Jolla Presbyerian Church. I was graced with a wonderful elevator with mirrors surrounding it on three sides. I wanted to do this for my surrealism assignment because if you look closely or if you just look at all, there are 500 reflections of everyone. It was too dark for me to shoot with the Holga, so I just did it with my Minolta. This is why I could not do it for my surrealism assignment because we had to do that one with the Holga-the european woman I referenced a couple of assignments back. It was a fun assignment and I would like to experiment with this again. Enjoy. Also, the name of the assignment comes from a Bright Eyes album in case you were wondering. On that note, be nice to someone today.

No comments: